The environment influences a child's development and should reflect his or her interests, needs and encourage a sense of belonging. Children need spaces, indoors and outdoors, to run and jump, get messy, invent art, as well as sit quietly in a cozy place with a puzzle or a book.
The TOD environment design allows children to feel safe, thrive, and explore their independence. Our classrooms are set up to allow choice and discovery and children are given easy access to developmentally appropriate materials.
- Air-conditioned and spacious classrooms
- Outdoor - garden, sand-play, water-play areas
- Amphitheatre & library
- Soft gym & premium equipments to develop motor skills
- High-quality European wooden educational materials
- Child friendly toilets
- TOD App for regular communication
- CCTV cameras